Tuesday, August 9, 2011

~haPPy BirthDay My Dior~

Salam Ramadhan,


Happy Birthday to my Dior Gucci Sister..Asbilly (Nilenurnilam Ahmad)...no words to say only this three special word..I LOVE YOU...

I may give you any birthday present you ask for, but it will never to enough compared to the present that you are to me. I love you my dearest sister. Have a rocking birthday. I promise to help you do that.

You made my childhood special. And although the times have gone, the sweet memories shall never fade. May you have a great life ahead. Wish you a very happy and warm birthday. Love you my sweet sister.

You stood with me every time I snapped. You made my every childhood experience, a memorable one. You are my best friend since all these years. You are the reason, I believe in myself. Thank you for all the awesome times we shared. Wish you a very happy birthday.


                                                                          i love u billy

No comments:

Post a Comment