Tuesday, June 7, 2011

X-Men First Class


Salam...hi,

Last Saturday (4 Jun 2011), my sister and me had decided to bring my cousin ~ nurul naemah~, my niece and nephew to watch movie.  At first we plan to watch KUNGFU PANDA 2, unfortunately the seats were fully booked...huhuhuhuhu...but finally we decided to watch X-Men First Class...Sound great right!!! We just managed to get second row seats from the screen...so pening and teleng kepala to watch that movie.  Get back to the movie...just to share, I managed to see all X-Men films before this...of course X-Men First Class make me feel more excited..heheh...thumb up to this movie because it really superb...My 5 years old nephew pun ternga2 tgk cite nie (and ask me Maksue jom lah balik)...It started with flash back scene and the story plot begin to develop at the middle of the story..The one who play Professor Xavier and Megnota  had play their role perfectly...hehehhe...ok fellows hurry up...rush to the cinema and get your ticket to watch this movie...

p/s: untuk Encik Fiancee...maaf ye B, saya tak tgk dgn awak..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment